POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in new City Plugin? (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Florian Fischer
Subject: Bug in new City Plugin?
Date: 8 Sep 1999 12:56:52
Message: <37D6902C.60F2142@gmx.de>
Thank you, Keith, that you put the roads into your plugin... but
unfortunately I still can't see them.
This is 'cause at startup Moray displays the following error message:

<errormsg> The plugin 'CityMFC.dll' could not be loaded. Make sure
that any other DLLs the plugin requires are present. Contact the
author of the plugin if you're not sure what the problem could be.
</errormsg>

So what is the problem? Did anyone else experience this too? Or does
the plugin really require some DLLs in the newest version? May I
believe Moray?

Thanks for answering

Florian Fischer

Post a reply to this message

I'm not aware of any other dll that you may need unless I left it in
debug mode? However I've did find another bug last night (I didn't
calculate the number of edges and vectors correctly), which I've fixed
and uploaded.
Hopefully this should fix any problems:-)

Best Regards,

Keith

Florian Fischer wrote:

> Thank you, Keith, that you put the roads into your plugin... but
> unfortunately I still can't see them.
> This is 'cause at startup Moray displays the following error message:
>
> <errormsg> The plugin 'CityMFC.dll' could not be loaded. Make sure
> that any other DLLs the plugin requires are present. Contact the
> author of the plugin if you're not sure what the problem could be.
> </errormsg>
>
> So what is the problem? Did anyone else experience this too? Or does
> the plugin really require some DLLs in the newest version? May I
> believe Moray?
>
> Thanks for answering
>
> Florian Fischer

Post a reply to this message

The city plugin doesn't work, even the last version. Same message than
Florian

--
LABORDE Christophe

Post a reply to this message

Christophe Laborde <lab### [at] club-internetfr> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> The city plugin doesn't work, even the last version. Same message than
> Florian
>

> > Hi Florian,
> >
> > I'm not aware of any other dll that you may need unless I left it in
> > debug mode? However I've did find another bug last night (I didn't
> > calculate the number of edges and vectors correctly), which I've fixed
> > and uploaded.
> > Hopefully this should fix any problems:-)
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Keith
> >
> > Florian Fischer wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, Keith, that you put the roads into your plugin... but
> > > unfortunately I still can't see them.
> > > This is 'cause at startup Moray displays the following error message:
> > >
> > > <errormsg> The plugin 'CityMFC.dll' could not be loaded. Make sure
> > > that any other DLLs the plugin requires are present. Contact the
> > > author of the plugin if you're not sure what the problem could be.
> > > </errormsg>
> > >
> > > So what is the problem? Did anyone else experience this too? Or does
> > > the plugin really require some DLLs in the newest version? May I
> > > believe Moray?
> > >
> > > Thanks for answering
> > >
> > > Florian Fischer
>
> --
> LABORDE Christophe

Post a reply to this message

> Christophe Laborde <lab### [at] club-internetfr> wrote in message
> > Hi all
> >
> > The city plugin doesn't work, even the last version. Same message than
> > Florian
> >

> > > Hi Florian,
> > >
> > > I'm not aware of any other dll that you may need unless I left it in
> > > debug mode? However I've did find another bug last night (I didn't
> > > calculate the number of edges and vectors correctly), which I've fixed
> > > and uploaded.
> > > Hopefully this should fix any problems:-)
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Keith

> > --
> > LABORDE Christophe