POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? : Re: Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:37:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in new City Plugin?
From: Keith Hull
Date: 11 Sep 1999 06:10:54
Message: <37DA2B64.737711FF@totalise.co.uk>
Hi All,

I don't know why the PlugIn is not working (using QuickView - the dll needs
the following dlls MFC42.dll MSVCRT.dll USER32.dll and  KERNEL32.dll these
should all be available in the Win98 system directory). None of the dlls
are debug versions, which means that the correct version has been uploaded
to my website.

Can you all right click on the dll and use QuickView to look at the dlls
needed?

TIA,

Keith