POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? : Re: Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in new City Plugin?
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 10 Sep 1999 11:33:09
Message: <37D92371.5FA1771F@metronet.de>
Keith Hull schrieb:
> Have you got MS VC installed?
>
> Steven Durham wrote:
>
> > thats funny, it works for me.

Well it' working fine for me as well and i'm pretty sure that i don't
have ms vc installed. But i do run a watcom 11 on my system, so thats
probably why it's working.

I remember a moray version, where some dll's were missing. I think this
package did it for me before installing my watcom. And if i remember
right, in the first version of Alexander Enzmann's plugin also some
dll's were missing.
Maybe he knows, which ones.

Not very much of a help, i'm afraid but maybe a hint.

Arne Kleinophorst