POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New plugins Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  New plugins (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Christophe Laborde
Subject: New plugins
Date: 25 Aug 1999 15:49:07
Message: <37C44966.3558574E@club-internet.fr>
Is someboby interested in develloping new plugins like one which make
realistic skies or other to make roof (simple or complex) on buildings a
little bit like the dome plugin?

--
LABORDE Christophe

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [kitty5]
Subject: Re: New plugins
Date: 26 Aug 1999 14:33:11
Message: <37c58867@news.povray.org>
dunno how you would make a plug to put a roof on an existing model, but it
sounds very interesting tho..

the skies one is A VERY GOOD idea, i can never get them right!!

just dont look at me to do it tho!

Rick

Christophe Laborde <lab### [at] club-internetfr> wrote in message
> Is someboby interested in develloping new plugins like one which make
> realistic skies or other to make roof (simple or complex) on buildings a
> little bit like the dome plugin?
>
> --
> LABORDE Christophe

Post a reply to this message