POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in new City Plugin? (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Florian Fischer
Subject: Re: Bug in new City Plugin?
Date: 11 Sep 1999 09:56:32
Message: <37DA5EAC.2B7E928A@gmx.de>
Hi,

> I don't know why the PlugIn is not working (using QuickView - the
> dll needs the following dlls MFC42.dll MSVCRT.dll USER32.dll and
> KERNEL32.dll these should all be available in the Win98 system
> directory).

Well, good idea to use QuickView. I did this too and I see that you're
importing the following dlls:

MFC42D.dll MSVCRTD.dll KERNEL32.DLL USER32.DLL

so probably I'm not having the first and the second. They are debug
versions, aren't they?

But I'll look for the new version. You might have solved the problem.

Florian Fischer

Post a reply to this message

Yep, the d after MFC42 and MSVCRT gives it away!

Hopefully the new version should be OK!

Best Regards,

keith

Florian Fischer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I don't know why the PlugIn is not working (using QuickView - the
> > dll needs the following dlls MFC42.dll MSVCRT.dll USER32.dll and
> > KERNEL32.dll these should all be available in the Win98 system
> > directory).
>
> Well, good idea to use QuickView. I did this too and I see that you're
> importing the following dlls:
>
> MFC42D.dll MSVCRTD.dll KERNEL32.DLL USER32.DLL
>
> so probably I'm not having the first and the second. They are debug
> versions, aren't they?
>
> But I'll look for the new version. You might have solved the problem.
>
> Florian Fischer

Post a reply to this message