POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? : Re: Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in new City Plugin?
From: Florian Fischer
Date: 11 Sep 1999 09:56:32
Message: <37DA5EAC.2B7E928A@gmx.de>
Hi,

> I don't know why the PlugIn is not working (using QuickView - the
> dll needs the following dlls MFC42.dll MSVCRT.dll USER32.dll and
> KERNEL32.dll these should all be available in the Win98 system
> directory).

Well, good idea to use QuickView. I did this too and I see that you're
importing the following dlls:

MFC42D.dll MSVCRTD.dll KERNEL32.DLL USER32.DLL

so probably I'm not having the first and the second. They are debug
versions, aren't they?

But I'll look for the new version. You might have solved the problem.

Florian Fischer