POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in new City Plugin? : Re: Bug in new City Plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in new City Plugin?
From: LABourdillon
Date: 14 Sep 1999 20:50:56
Message: <37deed70@news.povray.org>
Keith,

As you suggested, just downloaded the 9/10/99 version. Loads fine with
Moray - only had a few minutes with it and it seemed to behave nicely. I'll
experiment more with this plugin later, but looks good so far. Much
appreciated. While I've programmed over the years in C and C++, I'm
relatively new to Windows MSVC so I can appreciate the effort that one puts
into tracking down such a problem. Thanks again.

..larry