POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Ann: More PlugIns for Moray (Galaxy and City PlugIns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Ann: More PlugIns for Moray (Galaxy and City PlugIns) (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: Ann: More PlugIns for Moray (Galaxy and City PlugIns)
Date: 20 Jul 1999 13:16:58
Message: <3794af0a@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

A couple of new PlugIns for Moray at @ my Web Site......

http://users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh

Best Regards,

Keith

Post a reply to this message

From: Simon de Vet
Date: 20 Jul 1999 20:11:18
Message: <3795102C.DE9A34DE@istar.ca>
Keith Hull wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A couple of new PlugIns for Moray at @ my Web Site......

I can't get any of them to work.

The instruction say the dll is all that's needed, but POV wants more
files. These are in the sub zip file, but where to put them?

Post a reply to this message

From: Keith Hull
Date: 21 Jul 1999 14:50:19
Message: <3796166b@news.povray.org>
Hi Simon,

Just follow the instructions in the subzip file (Galaxy.htm and City.htm),
mainly you just put the .inc,.mcr, and .obj files in the Povray for
windows\include directory as you would for most include files, or put them
in a seperate directory but use the ini files in Pov or a command line
instruction to tell Pov where the files are. I must admit I assumed that
most people had already experimeted with Chris' Include files and probably
had them in the appropriate place. One other thing, moray sets the version
variable to 3 in the moray.ini file, you may/will have to change it to 3.1
(it's at the bottom of the moray.ini file in the moray for windows 3.1
directory.

Have fun,

Keith