POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation with Moray?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Animation with Moray?? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ZuluNiner
Subject: Animation with Moray??
Date: 20 May 1999 15:09:33
Message: <37444fdd.0@news.povray.org>
I've been fooling with this for awhile now.

I have to admit straight up front that I've never tried to hand-create an
animation for POV-ray, but I would like to be able to fool with animations.
Problem is, I can't find anything in Moray that has to do with clock
settings, etc, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the help file on
animation.

So am I barking up the wrong tree, or is there actually a way to use Moray
to set up an animated scene file??

Any help appreciated.  Example scenes / MDLs would be excellent, if anyone
has any.  I can learn allot from dissection.

Thanks

--
ZuluNiner {dbd}
(aka Calin/Runesinger)