POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation with Moray?? : Re: Animation with Moray?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation with Moray??
From: ZuluNiner
Date: 21 May 1999 15:11:42
Message: <3745a1de.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks.  I'll get back to mastering stills for the time being, then, and
worry more about animations later on down the line.  Looking forward to
it.

Any animations I do any time soon will probably be implemented as web
GIFs, anyway, so I could get around it with manual manipulation to
simulate the frames.

--
ZuluNiner {dbd}
(aka Calin/Runesinger)

Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
news:374### [at] 194174214110...
> Hi ZuluNiner, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > So am I barking up the wrong tree, or is there actually a way to use
Moray