POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation with Moray?? : Re: Thanks for the info- was: Re: Animation with Moray?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks for the info- was: Re: Animation with Moray??
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 1 Jun 1999 21:22:35
Message: <3755CAAA.1ECA9DD9@mninter.net>
Tim Glover wrote:

> Lutz,
>
> Thanks for the head's up.  Your honesty in projecting release dates never ceases
> to amaze me.  Ever thought about buying out Micro$oft <grin> ?  Maybe they'd stop
> announcing vaporware then! (Announcing Windows 2000 - available second quarter
> 2001!)

Windows 2000 in 2001? They must have hired a couple million more employees...seems to
me that the odds are it'll be out just around the time the earth starts spiralling
into the sun...as with everything they release.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
  You look at waterfalls, dust, rain, snow, etc, and think: "If only I had a