POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Unbelievable. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  GUMP: Unbelievable. (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: GUMP: Unbelievable.
Date: 5 May 1999 18:05:52
Message: <3730B26E.BC2625A3@mninter.net>
Hello, folks. Once again, its time for the GUMP. The GUMP, for you new
comers to this NG, is the Grand Unified Modeling Project, which will
submit an IRTC entry into this months competition(Topic: Unbelievable).
I will be able to participate this time, as the amount of schoolwork I
have is dying down. The binaries will probably be posted on
moray.binaries, so we can unify our work. Anyone who is interested,
respond to this post.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

I'm interested, but keep in mind that I'm no 3D art professional or
anything.

--
ZuluNiner
(aka Calin/Runesinger)

Alex Magidow <axi### [at] mninternet> wrote in message
> Hello, folks. Once again, its time for the GUMP. The GUMP, for you new
> comers to this NG, is the Grand Unified Modeling Project, which will
> submit an IRTC entry into this months competition(Topic: Unbelievable).
> I will be able to participate this time, as the amount of schoolwork I
> have is dying down. The binaries will probably be posted on
> moray.binaries, so we can unify our work. Anyone who is interested,
> respond to this post.
>
> --
> Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
>       MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

>Hello, folks. Once again, its time for the GUMP. The GUMP, for you new
>comers to this NG, is the Grand Unified Modeling Project, which will
>submit an IRTC entry into this months competition(Topic: Unbelievable).
>I will be able to participate this time, as the amount of schoolwork I
>have is dying down. The binaries will probably be posted on
>moray.binaries, so we can unify our work. Anyone who is interested,
>respond to this post.
>
>--
>Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
>      MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message