POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Unbelievable. : Re: GUMP: Unbelievable. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUMP: Unbelievable.
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 6 May 1999 16:11:11
Message: <3731e94f.0@news.povray.org>
I Like #2 and #3 and would like to add :

7)A desert scene with mountains far away (like viewed from Las Vegas) in the
foreground :

A glass of wine, a carafe (floating in the air) pouring its wine in the
glass, a grand piano placed vertically on the rim of the glass, but you can
feel the balance is not easy to keep, so a giant dove feather  (I insist on
the dove) keep the grand piano from falling.
Once we have those 4 elements we can make permutations all across the desert
: The glass on the feather while the grand piano is pouring wine in the
carafe .....

Philippe