POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Unbelievable. : Re: GUMP: Unbelievable. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUMP: Unbelievable.
From: Kyle
Date: 6 May 1999 16:01:47
Message: <3731E6A0.8F936ECF@geocities.com>
You better believe I'm in. I can't wait to do this again :-)  How about
some possible scenes?
Here are a few off the top of my head.

Topic: Unbelievable

1) A space shuttle flying over an Indian Village.  Don't ask ;-)
2) A remake of an Escher print.
3) A wizard's workshop. Containing all sorts of strange devices and
contraptions.
4) An alien circus. I won't even start at trying to describe this one
;-)
5) Some sort of flying city in the clouds. With little flying cars
buzzing around. Just like Cloud City in the    Star Wars movie.
6) A village in the tree tops. Like the kind elves or lephracans might
live in.... With smoke coming out of      the little chimneys.

Well, that's all I've got right now. More suggestions anyone? Comments,
etc.

		Kyle