POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another thought... Request? hmm..... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Another thought... Request? hmm..... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Twyst
Subject: Another thought... Request? hmm.....
Date: 15 Apr 1999 18:14:35
Message: <371656bb.0@news.povray.org>
Anyone familiar enough with both Visual Basic and Visual C++ to be able to
put together a list of defines for Visual Basic? I know VB well enough to
program many of these requests,  such as the endpoint-endpoint plugin, or
the poly idea I came up with earlier.

Maybe Lutz could lend a hand? I've looked at the SDK in an attempt to figure
out how the ImportStuff plugin works... but no dice.

Twyst

Post a reply to this message