POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another thought... Request? hmm..... : OT: Visual Basic and C++??? Was:[Re: Another thought... Request? hmm.....] Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  OT: Visual Basic and C++??? Was:[Re: Another thought... Request? hmm.....]
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 15 Apr 1999 21:07:28
Message: <37167EF1.A69656EB@mninter.net>
Sorry, this is offtopic(I mean, really offtopic), but is there any way to make a
program consisting of C++ and Visual Basic? I need to do this for something, as
I know C++ better(and prefer inheritence), but I need a good way to do
graphics...I want to import C++ code into Visual Basic 5 somehow...is this
possible, and can you do function calls, etc?

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Whatever hell the newsgroups gods subject me to is
deserved. I will try to never send such an offtopic message again.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!