POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : General Moray Question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  General Moray Question (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ken
Subject: General Moray Question
Date: 15 Apr 1999 22:59:56
Message: <37169845.4251F8CF@pacbell.net>
I have not yet evaluated the newest build of Moray (since it was
upgraded for Pov 3.1 support) and wonder if there has been any
ability added to model in Pov's default left handed coordinate
system. If not would this be a useful plug in ?
  It would probably be the easiest of all plug ins to write and
this is one of the reasons I have never given Moray more than just
a cursory examination. I doubt I will ever create 100% of my scenes
in a modeller environment only and the conversion between the two
coordinate systems is not only frustrating but is also keeping me
from using the modeller of choice by everyone to be used with
Pov-Ray.

  Have I missed a new option or is the right hand coordinate system
still the only one available at export ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message