POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : General Moray Question : Re: General Moray Question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: General Moray Question
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 16 Apr 1999 06:29:26
Message: <371702f6.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <37169845.4251F8CF@pacbell.net>...
[snip]
>  Have I missed a new option or is the right hand coordinate system
>still the only one available at export ?

Yes.

With you idea for a plugin you mean an export plugin for POV-Ray that
exports all the Moray stuff, but converted to the left handed system, right?
That may be possible (but probably not trivial).

If you on the other hand mean modelling in Moray in the left handed system,
then I don't see a chance of this happening via a plugin...

But I agree: It is time for Moray to begin supporting the left handed system
as an option, at least at export.
I understand that it would require major rewriting to allow modelling in the
left-handed system, but as a simple additional export option, this shouldn't
be too hard.

Johannes.