POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
Subject: Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1)
Date: 3 Jan 1999 19:06:21
Message: <368ea52d.18917253@news.stmuc.com>
Analyzing the possibilities of the creation of fog in Moray 3.1, was
found to me that can not achieve a "Ground Fog" in which to
determining the highness of the same,  only arrives until the half of
the highness of the sphere of the file of Example.

Attach the file MDL,  appreciating that somebody could indicating
where is the failing of the parameters that will declare.

Greetings :

Saludos:

Montevideo-Uruguay
El Mundo de Pov-Ray
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/9457/
ICQ # 26842849

> Analyzing the possibilities of the creation of fog in Moray 3.1, was
> found to me that can not achieve a "Ground Fog" in which to
> determining the highness of the same,  only arrives until the half of
> the highness of the sphere of the file of Example.
>
> Attach the file MDL,  appreciating that somebody could indicating
> where is the failing of the parameters that will declare.
> <SNIP>

I'm not sure as to the effect you were wanting but the first thing is that your camera
was
perpendicular to the fog plane. Second thing was your offset was above the sphere and
the
final item was the distance seemed to be out of scale for the scene. Take a look at
the
attached MDL and let me know if this is what you were wanting.

--
Daniel Hargreaves
SD Graphics

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fognews2.mdl.dat' (3 KB)

Date: 5 Jan 1999 12:09:10
Message: <368ecb5e.4655368@news.stmuc.com>
On Sun, 04 Jan 1999 21:35:02 -0600, Daniel Hargreaves
<dkh### [at] worldnetattnet> wrote:

>> Analyzing the possibilities of the creation of fog in Moray 3.1, was
>> found to me that can not achieve a "Ground Fog" in which to
>> determining the highness of the same,  only arrives until the half of
>> the highness of the sphere of the file of Example.
>>
>I'm not sure as to the effect you were wanting but the first thing is that your
camera was
>perpendicular to the fog plane. Second thing was your offset was above the sphere and
the
>final item was the distance seemed to be out of scale for the scene. Take a look at
the
>attached MDL and let me know if this is what you were wanting.

The same is what was wanting!

Thank you by the file MDL. I Go to analyze the data of the same,
believe that the problem is mine in what respects to my imaginary
location in the space.