POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1) : Re: Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fog in Moray 3.1 - fognews.mdl (0/1)
From: Daniel Hargreaves
Date: 3 Jan 1999 22:38:17
Message: <369036E6.682C9A4F@worldnet.att.net>

> Analyzing the possibilities of the creation of fog in Moray 3.1, was
> found to me that can not achieve a "Ground Fog" in which to
> determining the highness of the same,  only arrives until the half of
> the highness of the sphere of the file of Example.
>
> Attach the file MDL,  appreciating that somebody could indicating
> where is the failing of the parameters that will declare.
> <SNIP>

I'm not sure as to the effect you were wanting but the first thing is that your camera
was
perpendicular to the fog plane. Second thing was your offset was above the sphere and
the
final item was the distance seemed to be out of scale for the scene. Take a look at
the
attached MDL and let me know if this is what you were wanting.

--
Daniel Hargreaves
SD Graphics

Post a reply to this message