POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : help :) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  help :) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Axe
Subject: help :)
Date: 4 Oct 1998 21:32:27
Message: <3618144B.76C2AEB7@nettaxi.com>
'elloz all

I just started usin' Povray again (after last using it about 3 years
ago).. and also discovered Moray in the last few days.

I've figured out how to create new textures, edit them, export 'em,
etc..  But got a few questions :)

1) can I load .pov files into Moray and edit them in the viewable
windows?
2) I see how to load .inc files.. figured that out myself before all the
postings... but if I add a .inc file containing textures, how can I
assign those textures in my scene without having to export the .pov file
and manually edit it to the new textures.
3) How do I create anything other than cubes, spheres, standard shapes?
More complex stuff?  Are there any tutorials available on the web for
Moray (as opposed to Povray).

Thanks.

John Aldred
axe### [at] nettaxicom