POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : help :) : Re: help :) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help :)
From: Axe
Date: 5 Oct 1998 22:14:47
Message: <36196FDD.6621D1D8@nettaxi.com>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Hi Axe, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > 1) can I load .pov files into Moray and edit them in the viewable
> > windows?
> No.

Cool.. sharp, simple, to the point :)

> Create a texture with the same name as the one you have in your
> include file

Cool... got it :)

> > 3) How do I create anything other than cubes, spheres, standard shapes?
> > More complex stuff?
> Use CSG.

Yup... been playin' with CSG today...but having a slight prob.. well.. kinda..
(see attached image - will post the .mdl if anybody wants it)...

I'm just doing something basic and creating a column.... But having a slight
problem getting the texture to work right.Any hints anyone?

> > Are there any tutorials available on the web for
> > Moray (as opposed to Povray).
> Hmmm, that's a tough one. You have worked through the tutorial that
> comes with Moray I assume (Chapter 3 of the manual)? You may want to
> check out http://twysted.net, he may have some tutorials.

Nope.. none that I can find.. yup, I checked the one in the manual :)

> - Lutz

Thanks Lutz.