POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray and Spatch? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Moray and Spatch? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Colin Bennett
Subject: Moray and Spatch?
Date: 31 Mar 1998 11:19:53
Message: <352117A9.D6E2EEF@findus.aq.com>
I am thinking of downloading Spatch. Does it work well with Moray?

Does anyone have any other programs they swear by for modelling some
things, with Moray for Windows?

Thanks.
Colin

Post a reply to this message

From: Glen Adomovicz
Subject: Re: Moray and Spatch?
Date: 31 Mar 1998 11:27:52
Message: <6fr5fs$dsv$1@oz.aussie.org>
Colin Bennett wrote:
>I am thinking of downloading Spatch. Does it work well with Moray?
>
>Does anyone have any other programs they swear by for modelling some
>things, with Moray for Windows?
>
>Thanks.
>Colin

I like Sculptor Pro from 4D vision. It is a nurbs base program. Here is
there web site address http://www.4dvision.com/. You can download a trial
version there.

Hope this helps
Glen