POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : opposite direction of a surface. : Re: opposite direction of a surface. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: opposite direction of a surface.
From: Matthew Pace
Date: 12 Nov 2003 23:41:06
Message: <matt-pace-07444E.20410512112003@netplex.aussie.org>
Is there another way to do question 1?  I am asking becuase I am
creating my own fur macros  (for the experience and bragging rights),
and using trace() seems like a hassle because of all the times I would
have to adjust the start vector.  Any other suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
~matt