POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : virtual reality : Re: virtual reality Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: virtual reality
From: Alan Kong
Date: 12 Aug 2000 21:10:15
Message: <m7tbpsgb865apstrh9db0e4kce54dsk0km@4ax.com>
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:16:13 -0700 Abe Heckenbach <abe### [at] vrmlk12laus>
wrote:

>Sorry for this resend, but I didn't want it to get hidden under,
>"POV-Ray 3.1 to other file format.." thread.

  Hi, Abe. Welcome to the POV-Ray news server. This thread, and the
previous one posted by you, belongs in povray.general group, which is
for general discussion.

  We suggest that you read the messages posted in the
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group, and specifically the
post entitled, "Welcome To the POV-Ray News Groups".

  Thanks for your participation. Follow-ups to povray.general.