POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : WARNING: #exec and safety : Re: WARNING: #exec and safety Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WARNING: #exec and safety
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Oct 1999 17:07:13
Message: <j9gMOFih=QST+XrC2xH8cQANFGbf@4ax.com>
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:54:39 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>If any of those infamous POV-Ray Bulgarian hackers hear about this we
>are all doomed !!!
>
>Hi Peter :)

Hi Ken :)

AFAIK I am the only Bulgarian who is using POV (after my friend
Stephan quit using it in favor of ASP programming yuck!). And you Ken
are the last person/AI to worry about. We've tried, God knows we've
tried, but the Ken secure grid is unbreakable (it were those darn
lasers that blew Ian's bum off the rail).

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700