POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:59:06 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Rant (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Stephen
Subject: TC-RTC Rant
Date: 1 Jul 2008 11:04:11
Message: <fkhk64dhv9a0f55r5nf21maafn88b42113@4ax.com>
Well the results for June are in and I'm very disappointed with them.
Out of eleven entries only five people could be bothered to vote. And
one person gave 1-1-1 to three entries which I think is a disgrace and
not in the spirit of the challenge. (My entry got 5-5-1 from the same
person but that is a different matter.) The results are so skewed that
they are meaningless. This, I think, is an insult to our community and
to St who has spent a lot of time and his own money setting up this
site for us.
I have made a quick analysis of the scores and here they are:

As they stand

		Total	Rank
septime		194	1
ian		194	1
DrNo		182	3
rmcgregor	178	4
ThomdeG	157	5
kallo.b		150	6
milco2006	148	7
steve		142	8
Michelobst	133	9
Stephen		130	10
lequenne	128	11

With a straight average

	 	Avg	Rank Avg
rmcgregor	0.741667	1
ThomdeG	0.654167	2
septime		0.646667	3
ian		0.646667	3
DrNo		0.606667	5
steve		0.591667	6
Stephen		0.541667	7
lequenne	0.533333	8
kallo.b		0.5		9
milco2006	0.493333	10
Michelobst	0.443333	11

With a weighted average. I discounted the lowest score and added the
average of the remainder to the discounted score;

	 	Avg less lowest	Rank Avg less lowest
rmcgregor	0.805556	1
steve		0.711111	2
ThomdeG	0.705556	3
lequenne	0.694444	4
ian		0.691667	5
septime		0.6875		6
DrNo		0.666667	7
Stephen		0.661111	8
kallo.b		0.6125		9
milco2006	0.604167	10
Michelobst	0.541667	11

With the original score and a bonus of 20-20-20 to everyone who voted.

	 	Bonus for voting		Bonus Rank
rmcgregor	0.793333	1
ThomdeG	0.723333	2
steve		0.673333	3