POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
24 Apr 2024 23:40:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jul 2008 11:56:54
Message: <ste4745aulvv12h8penia6qilkevk5ifsa@4ax.com>
On Mon,  7 Jul 2008 08:21:57 EDT, "Hildur K." <hil### [at] 3dcafemailevery1net>
wrote:

>I was looking through the images this round and I found there are several

>about. This is highly unusual as I normally have only a one or two absolute
>favorites.

That is good to hear.

>There is a stunning quality throughout and you Steve can be proud to be a part
>of this (or should I say the creator of this) competition.

Well the credit goes to Steve. He set up the site and maintains it.

>Yeah I know, too bad I never seem to find the time to participate.
>
>Well, maybe the next round.... one can dream....

Yes indeed! The time frame is long enough so you can work on it slowly,
especially for animations.

>rules have been improved and the submissions are improving as well, meaning
>that people are taking this seriously and putting an extra effort into their
>work. Which is great.

Having an end goal helps keep down those unfinished projects :)

>Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

And hi to you, Hildur
--

Regards