POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : TC-RTC Rant : Re: TC-RTC Rant Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:05:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Rant
From: St
Date: 2 Jul 2008 13:25:35
Message: <486bba0f$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks very much for that Stephen, much appreciated. The 20/20/20 system is
something that will probably be implemented in time for the next voting, and
a newsletter within the next week(ish) should be expected too. As for the
present situation, we've decided to award a joint-first status in this round
(if anyone was wondering). The website has been updated:
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk

  As a side note, and something personal from me to you all, (this isn't
aimed at you in particular Stephen). I totally agree that low scoring like
that is an obvious attempt at skewing the final results and definately not
in keeping with the "fair play" side of things. (*My* observation). Can we
keep it good and try to score fairly please? I know most of you do. :)

  I'm trying to do my best to get this right for everyone. I think it's a
fun contest, and it certainly works ok - apart from some unnoticed bugs and
behaviors that is. If you spot something, just mail me from the contacts
page on the site.

    Steve