POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Molino Server Time
17 May 2024 04:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology...Molino (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Renderdog
Subject: Old Technology...Molino
Date: 14 Apr 2003 10:50:05
Message: <web.3e9ac9f75a1f78667ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
A deceptively complex image, with a lot of great photorealistic elements.
The ground leading down to the water is spectacular, incredibly real. The
roof, windows, cart, and trees are all excellent.

The overall lighting is washed out; higher contrast (and maybe a sharper
sunlight angle) and a larger image would better show off the wonderful
details.

The water (both still and falling) is very good. The ripples might be scaled
too large, but it makes for a nice reflection. The walls of the building
are a bit plain and, as one of the commenter's mentioned, the corners are
lost.

Overall a nice, peaceful feel to it; a lazy summer day.

Post a reply to this message