POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...incubus|final Server Time
17 May 2024 03:35:44 EDT (-0400)
  Architecture...incubus|final (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: Architecture...incubus|final
Date: 27 May 2003 12:37:29
Message: <3ed39449@news.povray.org>
In a round with so many copies of existing architecture, it's nice to
see that an original design got first place. A nice image as well. The
arrangement is very clever, as the rectangular shape of the room is the
very last thing I noticed when looking at the picture. I think that the
low concept score (in relation to exact copies of architecture entered
in this round) is a reflection of the lighting of the image. This is a
fair render, but has an overly familiar "Max" look to it. I'm guessing
that when some see a render like this, part of their brains just see
!!-->-MAX-<--!! and stop looking for the interesting things about the
image.

As an afterthought, it sure is a shame that such a beautiful house has
to be wasted out in BFE. The mountains are beautiful, but nothing
compares with living downtown where a room like this belongs.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message