POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Architecture...incubus|final : Re: Architecture...incubus|final Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Architecture...incubus|final
From: Copper Pin
Date: 27 May 2003 13:45:02
Message: <web.3ed3a3e8d40512f8e80df2df0@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
>I think that the
>low concept score (in relation to exact copies of architecture entered
>in this round) is a reflection of the lighting of the image.

I gave it a relatively low concept score because I expected a lot of
cathedrals and interior decor going into the round.  To give an image a
high concept score I'm looking for really creative ideas or unique twists
to the topic like "You Show Off", which took the Concept honorable mention.
 Some of the design elements were worth a few points in this respect, but
the concept overall is about average by my standards.