POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results? Server Time
17 May 2024 07:55:34 EDT (-0400)
  Results? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tyler Eaves
Subject: Results?
Date: 18 Mar 2003 17:17:43
Message: <3e779b06@news.povray.org>
Argh, the waiting is killing me. Anyone know when comments / votes will be
avvailable?

Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: RE: Results?
Date: 18 Mar 2003 20:06:55
Message: <3e77c2af@news.povray.org>

3e779b06@news.povray.org...
> Argh, the waiting is killing me. Anyone know when comments / votes will be
> avvailable?

I think we'll have to wait 3 or 4 days more (if we are lucky ;-).
At least that's the way it use to be. Relax.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message