POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results? : Re: Results? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:07:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results?
From: Slashdolt
Date: 19 Mar 2003 16:38:31
Message: <3e78e357$1@news.povray.org>
> I'd hate to think someone didn't vote because
> on the 17th they weren't done when they actually had 3 more days.

It was because of the butterfly ballots.  I accidentally voted for Pat
Buchannon's image when I meant to vote for Al Gore's.  Furthermore, some of
the ballots contained votes higher than 20 or lower than 1, and rather than
throw those out, we should try to discern the intent of the voter.

If you're not from the US, you might not get the reference...

--
Slash
(I kill me.  If I didn't, someone else would.)