POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results? : Re: Results? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:51:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results?
From: Renderdog
Date: 19 Mar 2003 10:30:05
Message: <web.3e788c229543a0c27ba9929f0@news.povray.org>
Slashdolt wrote:
>"Voting is now open for the January-February 2003 round. Votes will be
>accepted from 4 March through 17 March 2003. Winners will be announced on 18
>March 2003."

The voting text file read:
Votes will be accepted during the period 5 March through 20 March 2003.

So the results will probably be even later. I hope you don't have to wait as
long as the Frozen Moment round, but just voting took quite a bit of time
so I'm sure getting everything together is no small task.