POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Files ready to download and new topic Server Time
17 May 2024 04:07:52 EDT (-0400)
  Files ready to download and new topic (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Files ready to download and new topic
Date: 4 Mar 2003 09:00:52
Message: <3e64b194@news.povray.org>
The files related to the Old technology round are ready to download in the
Irtc ftp site
Also, the new topic is Architecture.
Good luck to you all.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Files ready to download and new topic
Date: 4 Mar 2003 11:32:14
Message: <3e64d50e$1@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> The files related to the Old technology round are ready to download in the
> Irtc ftp site
> Also, the new topic is Architecture.
> Good luck to you all.
> Bye

Hmm, I was hoping to find the time and inspiration to enter the next round, but
'Architecture' doesn't really do it for me.

More of a technical challenge than an imaginative one, although I've often
wanted to have a go at either Gormanghast or those dramatic fantastic prison
drawings. Now, what's the artist's name? (scuttles off to off-topic).

Post a reply to this message

"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> The files related to the Old technology round are ready to download
in the
> Irtc ftp site
> Also, the new topic is Architecture.

  Architecture? Cool. Yep! I'll give it a go.

> Good luck to you all.

  And to you if entering.

   ~Steve~

> Txemi Jendrix
> http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

> 3e64fb77@news.povray.org...
> > > Good luck to you all.
> >
> >   And to you if entering.
>
> Yes I did. It's called "leonardo"

   No, I didn't mean this round Txemi, I meant the "Architecture"
round!

   Ooooh! "leonardo". (Goes off to have a look... Heh... scrutinise,
scrutinise, scrutinise!)  ;)

    ~Steve~

> Bye
>
> Txemi Jendrix