POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Files ready to download and new topic : Re: Files ready to download and new topic Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:43:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Files ready to download and new topic
From: Doctor John
Date: 5 Mar 2003 11:22:40
Message: <3e662450$1@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> The files related to the Old technology round are ready to download in the
> Irtc ftp site
> Also, the new topic is Architecture.
Hmm. A chance to use the macros I was unable to demonstrate in the Old Tech
round - pressure of work (50% of the workforce floored with an intestinal
bug) literally brought all my work on my old steam engine to a halt.
Had a glance at the entries tho' and particularly looked at yours, Txemi.
Nice work. I especially like your reversed title - odranoeL! :-)

John
--
Run Fast
Run Free