POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology round Server Time
17 May 2024 04:46:02 EDT (-0400)
  Old Technology round (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Slashdolt
Subject: Old Technology round
Date: 4 Mar 2003 08:23:53
Message: <3e64a8e9@news.povray.org>
Here they are:

http://www.irtc.org/stills/2003-02-28/view.html

Lots of good entries this round.  This is going to be tough to vote on...

--
Slash

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Old Technology round
Date: 4 Mar 2003 14:10:53
Message: <3e64fa3d@news.povray.org>
"Slashdolt" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message
> Here they are:
>
> http://www.irtc.org/stills/2003-02-28/view.html
>
> Lots of good entries this round.  This is going to be tough to vote
on...

  Thanks SD. I think you're right. Just looked at all the thumbs, and
wow! they look great to me!

  I'll download them all tonight and have a better look. :)

   (Agh! Can't wait!)  ;)

   ~Steve~

> --
> Slash

Post a reply to this message

>Lots of good entries this round.  This is going to be tough to vote on...

Yep, some impressive stuff there!  Damn, voting is going to take as long as
entering! :-)

RG

Post a reply to this message