POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology round : Re: Old Technology round Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:50:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology round
From: gonzo
Date: 7 Mar 2003 14:40:04
Message: <web.3e68f416ba71373ea0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Renderdog wrote:

>RG, you're an animal! Seven images in the last five rounds and still going
>strong...talk about an appropriate nickname!

Heh heh, I think there's an old country song that says it best... "I've
always been crazy, but its kept me from going insane!"

Actually, due to a back injury I've just had a lot of free time in the last
year.  I'm now back to about 85% functionality again (and probably won't
get much better) so other activities are starting to demand more time
again...

Seriously, for anyone who's down with a physical impairment, I heartily
recommend POV as therapy. It may not help your physical problem, but it
sure helps keep the mind busy, which is an excellent anti-depressant.

The architecture topic hasn't really clicked yet either, so inspiration may
be a little low for this round...  I've got a vague idea, but no idea how
to implement it.  Any isosurface experts out there want to team up on a
joint effort?

RG - yes, there IS a reason for the nickname