POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology round : Re: Old Technology round Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:32:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Technology round
From: gonzo
Date: 6 Mar 2003 23:27:21
Message: <3e681fa9$1@news.povray.org>
Slashdolt <jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote in message
> Here they are:
>
> http://www.irtc.org/stills/2003-02-28/view.html
>
> Lots of good entries this round.  This is going to be tough to vote on...

Ok, now that I've had a chance to look at all the entries closely, it's even
tougher than I thought!  So far I've narrowed my top 3 down to about 15.

Congrats to everyone, a lot of hard work represented in this round.

RG - and for the next round, if I can only think of something architechural
that's not too architechnical...