POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  An End? (Message 22 to 31 of 41)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Re: We have a cunning plan.
Date: 26 Mar 2013 09:18:26
Message: <5151a022$1@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini wrote:

> I think that the most of the data could be retrieved from personal
> copies of the users. My current thinking is that we should look to rely
> on some existing platform adapting it to *rtc needs.

I was just looking at wordpress and gallery plugins because I
consider adding a blog to my webpage, and out of the box it would
seem to be possible to simply create an "album" for a specific
topic or contest, and all registered users can upload images,
comment on other images and rate them on a 1-5 star system.
(this was the "wordpress photo album plus" plugin).

Of course there is no automatic system to limit the dates of
a contest or determine winners.

Post a reply to this message