POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : An End? : Re: We have a cunning plan. Server Time
16 May 2024 16:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We have a cunning plan.
From: Paolo Gibellini
Date: 27 Mar 2013 05:58:17
Message: <5152c2b9$1@news.povray.org>
>Christian Froeschlin  on date 26/03/2013 14.28 wrote:
> actually there even seems to be a contest plugin although
> it has not been maintained in a while
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-photocontest/

It could be a starting point.
It seems that the major difficult to maintain irtc (old and new) and
tc-rtc sites is in the lack of time of the members of the POV-community.
I like custom solution, but without time to develop them I'd prefer to
use a mature existing system (like WordPress and the plugin you suggest).
;-)
Paolo