POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news Server Time
28 Mar 2024 22:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news
Date: 4 Dec 2016 03:28:21
Message: <5843d3a5$1@news.povray.org>
With just 13 days to go at http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html for
the last two Challenges of the year, let me remind you that there is
still time to participate :-)

As you all probably know by now, the TC-RTC forum has been down for
several months and, at this stage, is not expected to come back online
in the future.

Normand Briere (aka DrNo) has taken the initiative to create a new forum
dedicated to the TC-RTC, in the same way as the supposedly defunct forum
was operating.

While the new forum may still have some minor beta testing to do, it is
fully functional and we kindly invite you all if you are so inclined to
visit the (temporary) link:
http://dev.noware.ca/index.php/en-us/forums/tc-rtc  and (maybe?) sign up
to the new forum.

--