POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news : Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news Server Time
20 Apr 2024 11:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news
From: Normand Briere
Date: 16 Dec 2016 09:55:00
Message: <web.5853ff62a242973c20c415420@news.povray.org>
> > Noware is temporarily redirected to:
> >
> > http://dev.noware.ca/
> >
> > You can still create an account, but your bookmarks won't work.
> >
> > The official URL will come back soon.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused, but because of server configuration
problems on the "www" domain the site had to be redirected to "dev".

However all internal addresses (such as "Terms of Use") starting with "www" are
currently redirected to the main home only and this should never happen. The
link has been fixed now.

Thanks for the feedback.