POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news : Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Challenges and Forum news
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2016 06:17:59
Message: <58551ee7@news.povray.org>
On 12/17/2016 5:47 AM, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
> Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> On 16-12-2016 8:09, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
>>> Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>

>> Yes, I was afraid that would happen. I asked Normand to open up the site
>> /only/ when he was sure everything was working correctly but he insisted
>> on going live asap. Ah! youthful eagerness :-)
>

> Kids!  (Shakes head.)  Well, really, what can you do?

Keep them in a barrel for the first 21 years of their life. Then drive
in the bung hole. ;)

>> [snip]
>>
>> I am not involved with the forum any more but I shall bring your
>> petition to the attention of Normand of course.
>>

> Thanks for your help!  (I found the Terms and Conditions to be quite
> interesting reading, as was the Privacy Policy.)

So interesting that I don't want anything to do with it.

>>> * (1) The Cubs won the Series.  (2) A couple of days later, I was making
>>> breakfast and my egg was a double-yolker, the first I've seen in years
>>> and years.

I have not seen one for donkey's years.

> (Didn't stop me from cooking it over-easy and having it with
>>> a slice of whole-wheat toast.  Yum!)  (3)  Heavy sigh.  You know.  But
>>> maybe the Electoral College will fix everything.  Yes, I signed the
>>> petition...so, if I mysteriously disappear, well, you'll know what
>>> happened...

<Kiddies voice>
Lies, she was not harmed but raptured.

</Kiddies voice>

>> The Last Days seem to have been extended, at least for the time being.

Have you stopped reading the news, Thomas?

>> We shall keep an eye on you, especially in a month's time.

Yes Big Brother is always looking out.

> Thank you.  I appreciate the sentiment.  Now:  Canned food--check.
> Bottled water--check.  BB gun loaded--check.

And you call yourself a true blooded American woman? Shame on you.
At least three hand guns, a over and under shotgun and a snipers rifle
are the minimum requirements.

> Dogs primed and ready to
> bark--check.  Cat set to Full Insanity Mode--check.

Sharp intake of breath.

> Media Player ready
> with inspirational bagpipe music and so forth--check.

A woman with impeccable tastes.

> Electric blanket
> plugged in--check.  (Because, never mind Armageddon--sometime in the
> next twelve hours, if the meteorologists are correct, the temperature
> here is going to drop about fifty degrees, rather abruptly.

I assume it was made from a sustainable source using Philip K. Dick's
Electric Sheep?

> Sure,
> they're those silly, undersized Fahrenheit degrees, but still.  Welcome
> to Missouri.)

Yes, you need more fingers and toes to count them.

--

Regards
     Stephen