POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway Server Time
5 May 2024 14:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway (Message 21 to 30 of 51)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway: Three weeks to go!
Date: 28 Jul 2012 13:15:01
Message: <web.50141d6e3e782435416eafdb0@news.povray.org>

> >> what?!!
> >>
> >> doesn't the competition end 31 august?!
> >>

> > No. The 31st of August is when the voting ends. We allow two weeks for
> > that so the deadline for entries is midnight of 17/8/12 BST.
> > To be honest I cannot find where to change that particular text.
> >

> ...and as you are told the next Challenge topic on that same date, you
> still have two complete months to prepare an entry :-)
>
> To Stephen: as administrators, we are only allowed to change the
> floating top bar. Only Colin seems to have access to that part of the site.

well, I guess it's enough.  I was working on it but on july I got into a 2 week
vacation with my daughter and shall get to work on it again...

Post a reply to this message

From: TawnyOwl
Date: 3 Aug 2012 15:10:01
Message: <web.501c20e53e782435cb8db1e50@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > > No. The 31st of August is when the voting ends. We allow two weeks for
> > > that so the deadline for entries is midnight of 17/8/12 BST.
> > > To be honest I cannot find where to change that particular text.
> > >

> > ...and as you are told the next Challenge topic on that same date, you
> > still have two complete months to prepare an entry :-)
> >
> > To Stephen: as administrators, we are only allowed to change the
> > floating top bar. Only Colin seems to have access to that part of the site.
>
> well, I guess it's enough.  I was working on it but on july I got into a 2 week
> vacation with my daughter and shall get to work on it again...

I'm still wondering. The Tina-chep-site seems to be unvisible to google

the same name than mine but not even a hint to my pictures. If I google for
Thomas or Stephen I find only pictures published in the pov-newsgroups. The
google search-engine is a bot, may be tc-rtc is rejecting bots, so we will never
came up with google.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message