POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : The IRTC is back online! Server Time
2 May 2024 13:50:28 EDT (-0400)
  The IRTC is back online! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: David Buck
Subject: The IRTC is back online!
Date: 24 May 2009 11:24:14
Message: <4a19669e$1@news.povray.org>
After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.

We've create a Testing stills round to help us run the site through its
paces.  Feel free to submit your own raytraced artwork.  It will take a
little longer to get an animations round started - please be patient.

We've captured all the original information from the old web site, so
all the prior rounds are visible.  To submit new entries, you must
login. We've tried to create accounts for people who've submitted images
or comments but we can't be sure all the e-mail addresses are still
correct. If you have any problems at all, please e-mail:

	irt### [at] irtcorg

We'll address any problems as quickly as we can.

Have fun
David Buck

Post a reply to this message