POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The IRTC is back online! : Re: The IRTC is back online! Server Time
18 May 2024 21:56:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The IRTC is back online!
From: clipka
Date: 24 May 2009 12:00:00
Message: <web.4a196c89e3c7b698e9a580230@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
> online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.

With Internet Explorer 7, the layout of the Login area doesn't work properly; I
see the text "Username:" above the user name field (which I expect is how it
was intended), but the text "Password:" appears to the right of the user name
field instead of below, poking out of the proper rendering area to the right
and thereby causing a horizontal scrollbar to appear, despite the page being
basically of dynamic width.
(The password input field appears in the next line again, below the user name
input field.)

I had a bit of trouble after registering; from the page where I logged in first
time (not sure whether it was the "we'll send you an e-mail" page, or the
"thanks, your registration is complete now" one), clicking on any menu item had
no effect except re-loading the very same page.

Will there be a mechanism to remember me, so I don't need to log in again every
time I visit the site?