POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The IRTC is back online! : Re: The IRTC is back online! Server Time
18 May 2024 20:09:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The IRTC is back online!
From: Warp
Date: 24 May 2009 11:33:58
Message: <4a1968e6@news.povray.org>
In povray.general David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
> online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.

  Damn, now I'll have to keep my promise of submitting to the first
round. (Altough I think I'll wait for the first real round starting
in July...)

  Good to see the site reinstated at last. :)

  Btw, dark blue text on black background is a bit hard to see in
some monitors. It might be a good idea to change the color to something
lighter.

--
                                                          - Warp