POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Bias? Server Time
17 May 2024 06:51:34 EDT (-0400)
  Bias? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Tid Bit
Subject: Bias?
Date: 30 Apr 2003 21:51:46
Message: <3eb07db2$1@news.povray.org>
Came across this interesting thread on the highway tonight.  Now it's got me
wondering, how many times HAVE a non povray render won first place at the
irtc?

http://highpoly3d.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45&sid=fd80aa6ee9475ec49ff17946
0d9edc24

Post a reply to this message

From: gonzo
Subject: Re: Bias?
Date: 30 Apr 2003 23:32:48
Message: <3eb09560$1@news.povray.org>
Tid_Bit <ric### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:3eb07db2$1@news.povray.org...
> Came across this interesting thread on the highway tonight.  Now it's got
me
> wondering, how many times HAVE a non povray render won first place at the
> irtc?

http://highpoly3d.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45&sid=fd80aa6ee9475ec49ff17946
> 0d9edc24

Wow, he must have done exactly NO research to come up with that 100% POV
wins figure...  a quick look at 2002 results shows:

September-October 2002:   winner -  3DS Max 4
May-June 2002:                   winner - 3DS Max 4
                                            2nd place - 3DS Max 4

Didn't keep going, but I'm quite certain there are others.

RG

Post a reply to this message